3 Tips for a long hair

Hey guys... Well, for my first post I decide write about my hair transitions... 2 year ago I decide  "I want my hair long&quo...


Hey guys...

Well, for my first post I decide write about my hair transitions... 2 year ago I decide  "I want my hair long"... and after that I bought any products for help me. And now, with my long hair, I share with you my hair secrets.

My hair was very damaged two years ago (first photo), and it had chemicals, had a ugly reddish color... I needed ends the reddish color and bested the damaged hair... I used much products like: Aussie 3 minutes; Silicon Mix Bambu and others, but I found it tips who helped me more than the expensive products and it is these tips that I will share in this post, so grab a pencil and a pen to jot down.


Transparent Shampoo is my first tip for you... This shampoo is very important for off all dirty in your hair... Apply him before your normal shampoo... Use every day you clean your hair... to make sure that your hair is clean, remember, it must make a noise when moving the finger on the wire.


Learn to separate each hair mask: Nutrition, Hydration and Reconstruction.... This step is very important... believe in me... After that... You will have "careful" with your hair every week... A day of week you will apply the mask for nutrition, in next week you'll apply the hydratation mask and the next week the reconstruction mask... Do this for 6 weeks... after you decide... but your hair needs careful every week, same after this 6 weeks.


And the last tip, but not  least... Protect your hair ever... Use thermal protectant when using: hair dryer; babyliss; curling iron; and other.

Sorry for the possibly errors in my english... I'm learn yet... but i hope you liked this post... Share with your friends, and follow me on Instagram: @frescurasdemulherzinha.
See ya.

Você poderá gostar também de...

1 comentários