I love Stripes

Hey guys, today I gonna show you my last 'outfit' for watch a movie with my fiance... In this outfit I used a stripes blouse an...

outfit

Hey guys, today I gonna show you my last 'outfit' for watch a movie with my fiance... In this outfit I used a stripes blouse and a black skirt (I love black skirts, and you?)... And remember ... I'm learning english, so excuse me for my error in this text.... I hope you like this outfit.

outfit

I love stripes, so I used this blouse... I have it to 3 years ago and I love it... The black skirt I bought in Yoins Store (click here)... The skirt I will use in all seasons, summer, spring, autumn and winter... I'm loved for it.

outfit


Here, in Brazil, is Spring but in this day don't was hot... So I decided for my lovely boot... I have a perfil in LookBook, and if you like follow me... Click here.

For my makeup I decided more natural in my eyes and dark lipstick... Well I love dark lipsticks... But  the need to be matte lipstick... How is your favorite lipstick?
See ya.

Você poderá gostar também de...

0 comentários