Brazil: The real Situation

Hey guys... In this post I will talk about the real situation from Brazil in this year... Is the Olympic Year. The economy here is ...


Hey guys... In this post I will talk about the real situation from Brazil in this year... Is the Olympic Year. The economy here is not good, not a little... All foods, the basic foods are expansive! The transportation is a caos. And what I talk about the violence?  the police is not paid by the government...

Be careful if you travel here... This is a beauty country, but our government is a caos, the populations thinks... "It's everything ok... Just the government is corrupted"... But I say you, not... The government is the reflex about the population... We have foods, foods with production here, but same always this foods are expansives... Very expansives... The money here is not valorized...

What we get to work the whole month can barely pay the basic bills such as water, electricity and food.



I do going to be a hairdresser, to try to improve their lives. The country is in crisis and all here suffer daily with lack of money. But do not think Brazil is a poor country and we have no money because we have ... What happens here is that the population pay expensive taxes, while the rulers earn a salary of more than 22 000 'real' and go "jets".

I hope one day I can become a professional fine and that my country better. Sorry to complain about here, but I felt you should know a little about the truth.

Sorry too, but wanted to say that Brazil is more than Rio de Janeiro or Sao Paulo, we have other beautiful places, look for the "google"! I live in a place called "Rio Grande do Sul" ... Here it is beautiful and believe me, it's cold! Look to meet other beauties of Brazil, but do not be fooled by what pass for you ... The country is not "Samba", "Carnival" all year and not even everywhere!

See you later! ;)

Você poderá gostar também de...

0 comentários